Community car is best suited for those passengers who need more personalised service. We will pick you up from your location and take you to your appointment. Once it is completed, we will take you straight back. You will not need to wait for other passengers, unlike the Community Bus.
Priority is given to medical appointments. Any other travel purposes are subject to vehicle and volunteer availability.
- Fees are based on distance travelled.
- Fees will not be charged to carers or companions who are travelling to support the client.
- Clients who require multiple trips within any given month may be able to access a capped fee – please contact the office for further information.
- Fees are based per client rather than per vehicle and the Mid North Community Passenger Network reserves the right to manage the vehicles in the most cost effective manner to provide transport efficiently whilst also recognising the needs of the clients.
- The fee schedule may be reviewed and updated at any time without notice.