How does the service work?
- If you have a medical appointment and are unable to access other public transport services due to constraints then this service is available to you
- Phone and register, make your booking as soon as you have your appointment set, If some changes need to be made this usually allows plenty of time. It is never too early to book!
- Once schedules are set for your appointment date you will be contacted the day before travel and given your pick up time.
- The Medical bus will collect you from your home at the appointed time. In the event of a delay, the driver will call and let you know, you will not be forgotten!
- If required and when possible, the driver will escort you to the reception desk of your appointment place when possible if you are traveling alone, and arrange to collect you after your appointment.
- You will be dropped back at your home as quickly as possible after the days scheduled appointments.